Project Life Week 13 March 25-31

This week I am very short on photos and not much to tell you either.    We have had amazingly beautiful spring weather, with some rain.   The trees are almost fully leafed out and all the spring flowers are in full bloom.    It really is a wonderful time of the year.   

This is a photo of my spring flowers.    I really would love to add more, but I never feel like planting them in the fall.    Maybe this fall....

Andrew has been busy studying for another architecture exam.   He only has 2 more.   It will be nice when he is done.  



Ben and I went to the Athletic Training open house at Iowa State.   The open house was for anyone wanting to learn more about the profession.    Ben told me that he did not want to do the same job that I do, but he did have fun playing with the machines. 







That's all for this week.    

0 comments: