Faces of Nicaragua

I would love to get my scrapbook journal book completed from when Ben and I went to Nicaragua last year.     I don't really know what has take me so long.   I think part of the problem is that I want it to be perfect.     So,  I have started, knowing that it will not be perfect, but knowing it will be a great process to remember the trip.    Here's a page I completed this weekend.   

En Route Erica Coombs (Pink Dahlia Designs)
CVW_SupplyTracker
JTB-GrungeBrushes&Overlays-Set1 Erica Coombs (Pink Dahlia Designs)
Count Your Memories - Collaboration Kit, Part 2 Erica Coombs (Pink Dahlia Designs)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | April 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM

    I love this page, Rose. Looks great. sounds like you are having a nice spring. The flowers are beautiful. It is hot and humid here, as normal :( Missing Iowa. Sienna asked me why it only snows in Iowa!! HAHA!