Digital Page share

Here's a few pages that I have been working on the last few weeks.  I have slowly been working through my digital scrapbook class from Jessica Sprague called Digi in Deeper.  If you want to learn how to use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, this is the way to go! I love her classes and am always amazed how many things she teaches us in 1 page. 

This page will look familiar.  I previously posted this page with big fishy wings.   Our assignment was to re-work a page that we were not satisfied with.   I took off the fish wings and added a hint of other wings in the background.   Definitely better,  but it might still be missing something.  What do you think?


The next few lessons were exploring free style.  This style is a bit of a stretch for me, but here's what I did.
  
This page documents my trip to Nicaragua.  I am standing on the top of a Mountain, completely amazed by the scenery and the gorgeous flowers. 
Hockey is free style.  Photos from this hockey season.

This page is from our summer vacation in 2009.  I listed a few of the highlights of our trip.    Winnipeggers will notice that is the actual Winnipeg sky line.   Pretty cool, eh? 



 

0 comments: