Canvas Mini Album

 I spend many hours, (more than I will admit to you publicly,)  on the internet looking at all the amazingly talented people out there and the projects that have completed.  I have decided to periodically share something with you that has caught my eye.  Maybe you can be Wowed / inspired  as well. 

Today I ran across this cute canvas mini album.  I was drawn to the fact that this mini album would combine more than just paper and glue, but actually use many crafty skills.   Sewing, embroidery and Scrapbooking.  I was considering how cute this would be for a baby gift.   What about an  album honoring a grandparents or a Mother's day mini album?  (I won't even attempt to complete one by this Mother's day)  What ideas do you have,  I would love to hear them .  

 Scrapbooks etc.  magazine has many more photos, along with the sewing instructions. 

 http://images.meredith.com/sbe/images/2009/11/ss_CreateACanvas_1.jpg


Create A Canvas Mini Album


Rosalie

0 comments: