Snow, Game Boys and Other Note Worthy Items


Snow:
We started the week with spring on it's way. We had several days of Sunshine and Temperatures in the 50s F (10 C). The snow and ice had melted from our Driveway and we had gone to the park to play tennis. Unfortunately, Thursday morning, we woke to this:
It's back....It has been a real downer. Ben and Ethan have both asked what day it's suppose to warm up again. I know spring has been promised, but when?

Game Boys:
The boys each received a Game Boy for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa. They really have been a life saver on all our Hockey Trips. Little did Grandma know that Nadia would be a huge fan as well. Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed playing "Bum Goy" (her words). She likes the music and she know how to make the little cartoon guys jump. She will take turns playing with each one "Ben's Bum Goy" and "Etan Bum Goy". Maybe, It's her little way to connect with her brothers while they are at school.
Sorry Grandma, but she wants to copy her big brothers.

ITBS: Ben has started taking the Iowa Tests of Basic Skills. ITBS are standardized tests given to students through out the United States. They have been around forever, even I took them! ( Andrew remembers taking them one year and He's Canadian!
Anyway, I am really curious to see how he scores. He tells me that they are really easy. I hope he's right.

I thought I had some other Noteworthy items, but they were obviously not that important, because they have fled. I think I am heading to bed. Good Night.

1 comments:

  • Tricia | April 2, 2008 at 1:42 PM

    It's kind of fun to see how quick a third child can pick up on how the family works and wanting to be right in there with the boys. Very cute!!