On to State!

The Roland-Story girls Basketball won the regional semi-finals tonight. It was a very exciting game. Monday we head to Vet's for the regional final. I have not been to Vet's since high school. I am really looking forward to it.

I teach the weekend coaching class at DMACC both Saturday and Sunday this week. Ben has a hockey tournament here in Ames. We have sent Nadia and Ethan to Grandma's. Ethan's fortune cookie read "excitement is in store for you this weekend" I really do hope they have a great time.
Busy, Busy..... That sums up life around here.

1 comments:

  • Cheri | February 19, 2008 at 10:43 AM

    How exciting! Hope you had a good time at the game last night; will confess I have no idea who won...hope it was RS:)

    I made it through my busy weekend too, with barely enough time to eat either day at work. Did you have to teach Sunday or did they call off classes?

    Oh, and I have the pleasure of announcing that I have tagged you on blog:) Please see the rules of the game and the questions there if you choose to play along:)