Interview with Ethan.

I interviewed Ethan and created a scrapbook page. You have already seen this photo posted on my blog, but I wanted to show you what I did with it. Here's the interview....

What makes you sad? When I get hurt
What scares you? Scary movies

What makes you laugh? Funny things people say
What do you like about yourself? My hair cut
What color makes you happy? green

If you could be an animal what would you be? Monkey, so I could swing
What’s your favorite vegetable? Carrots
What is your least favorite vegetable? Cauliflower

What is your favorite holiday? My birthday
If you could have any super power what would you ask for? Lazer Eyes

What would happen if there was no TV? No video games or movies

By the way... another winter storm is hitting us. Freezing rain and 3-6 inches of snow. The boys are getting out of school early today. I wonder about school tomorrow.


1 comments: