Week 19 May 6 - 12, 2012

Doing my best to play catch up with my project life.     Here's week 19:
 The weather has been perfect for outside activities.    Mild temperatures and NO BUGS!
 The pottery we painted at Kiln' time looks great.   I am really happy with my chip and dip bowl.   It was super fun,  I would recommend it to anyone.  
You can often find Ethan on the couch reading a book.    Opa is checking out what he is reading.  
 You can often find me at the computer.     Sending messages, checking grades, paying bills and of course a little digital scrapbooking.  
 Spring is concert time.    Middle school band concert this week and orchestra next week. 
The Goldfinches have found our feeder. They are so pretty to watch.   
That's all for this week,  I am afraid that the camera still has a few photos from this week ,but I can update it as needed.   ENJOY!

0 comments: