Scrapbook pages

 I have had a few moments in the last couple weeks to work on a few scrapbook pages.  I am taking 2 online classes that have been fun, although, I don't recommend taking 2 classes at a time.  First,   I am taking  Yesterday and Today by Ali Edwards at Big Picture Scrapbooking.   This class was designed to tell my stories.  Childhood stories and stories of today.   I really am enjoying Ali approach to getting the stories told.  She asked us to focus on the Words and the Photos.   She gives us an option to go completely paper or digital and I am thinking I will do a little of both.  Here's my title page layout, this is completely digital.  
I am heading home tomorrow to see what other fun photos I can round up for this project.


The Second class that I am taking is from Jessica Sprague.  I have taken all her class and love everything about them.   Digi in Deeper is her 4th class in the series.  She is great a leading her students through each project until we reach the light bulb moment.   Here's my first layout for this class. 


Obviously the classes have very different styles, but I am really enjoying both of them.

I have also had a little time to paper scrap.  


This page was for the March Sketch Challenge at Visual Designs by Chris.  Supplies:  Pagemaps sketch
Scrapworks rub ons
Technique Tuesday, CTMH, and Autumn leaves stamps
Visual designs by Chris die cuts.

A card using some old Cosmo Cricket scraps

Used the brand new Simple Stories Travel kit.

Supplies: Basic Grey patterned paper, The cat die cut is by Ginny's happy cuts. You make me smile http://www.paperthreads.com/store/in...oducts_id=3275
The title was Rub ons by American Crafts.

0 comments: