Enough is Enough!

Winter is feeling a little to long...  Today we were hit with another round of snow, on top of the ice from last week.  The boys had a 2 hour delay and then were released 2 hours early.  Only 3 hours of school, it seems hardly worth it.  Ben has been celebrating every snow day and begging for more.  He does not seem to realize the beautiful spring / summer days of June are the worst time to be in school.  The school has already delayed the start of school for tomorrow.
Today's photo is a shoot from my front door.  I was not in the mood to venture beyond the comfort of the warm house. 

2 comments:

  • Rachel Vos Carrillo | January 26, 2010 at 3:12 PM

    Wow. That really looks fantastic. I would love to have a snow day here. I can see why Ben yearns for them. Of course, we have 90 degree weather here and I spend the day sweating. So perhaps we should remind ourselves, I could be there and you could be here and then we would be complaining about the opposite.

  • Unknown | February 6, 2010 at 12:40 PM

    We had quite some snow here too! I left you a gift on my blog. Go check it out!