- 19.3 Degrees Fahrenheit


You read that correctly, Here is Iowa we woke to temperatures of -19.3 to be exact. For all you Canadian readers, That's -28 Celsius. That's Winnipeg cold! School was canceled because it was too dangerous. Do they cancel school in Winnipeg?

We had a nice day at home. The kids played and I worked on some scrapbook pages.
I will post them soon.

I apologize for the poor photo quality. We are having some camera issues again. Our "good" camera has already been fixed once and it still does not focus correctly. We have sent it back to be fixed again. This photo was taken with our "old camera", the light was poor, but I did not want to miss the moment.

Guess what is on my Birthday list! Yep, I want a camera!

Rosalie

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | January 16, 2009 at 6:35 AM

    Guess what I woke up to -32C this morning. Now that is Winnipeg cold! They cancelled the school buses but school is still on.
    Thanks for the Christmas card! It's nice to keep in touch.
    Betty