Trying to create some order

The last few weeks of August have really gotten the best of me. I worked really hard to get most the boxes unpacked with the hopes of starting the fall in an organized state. The months of September and October are always crazy for me with the high school football and a larger Teaching load at DMACC. The boys seem to be getting back into their routine; earlier bedtime and wake up time, catching the bus, homework, and piano lessons. It hasn't been easy, but we are slowing getting into the swing of things.

DMACC started a week ago, Nadia and I have to leaving the house by about 7:15. I teach all morning. The afternoons seem so short. I have been spending a hour every evening reviewing my classes, just to stay on top of things.


I can feel the choas hiding just around the corner of my life....

0 comments: