Signs of Spring



Today, I just wanted to share a couple spring-like photos with you.
The boys have been home all this week for Spring break. Monday and Tuesday felt more like early summer than spring, with temperatures around 75 F (24 C) They have spent lots of time outside. They have re-discovered the pine tree and how accessible the roof of the shed is from there! I don't really care, but I am not sure how good it is for the shed roof or the poor tree branches, but boys have been climbing trees for generations.

Our neighbor, has a beautiful little perennial garden on the south side of her house. It always shows the first signs of spring. This photo of crocus is from her garden. My daffodils and tulips are starting to appear, but no blooms yet.
I truly enjoy the changing of the seasons.
I pray we don't see a late winter snow storm. That would really dampen the mood.
Stay tuned for more spring photos as they bloom!

0 comments: