14 years



We were married on September 30, 1995. Yesterday marked our 14th year of marriage. Since I teach a night class on Wednesdays;we barely saw each other. We had just enough time to snap a photo before I left for class.

The month of September was a whirlwind of activity.

My teaching load at DMACC has increased substantially this semester. I am teaching 4 classes and helping to teach another one which starts in November. Football at Roland-story is also in full swing. We are reaching the mid-point in the season and everyone seems to have little aches and pains. It can really be tiresome.

Andrew is working extra hours to complete a project, so he has been going back to work every night after the kids go to bed. He is helping to coach Ben's soccer team, and hockey will start in about 2 weeks , where he will be coaching Ethan's team again this year.

Ben has about an hour of homework every night plus he tries to practice 3 instruments (Piano, Bass and Bells) He hopes to read 25 books this year.

Ethan's homework consists of reading 15 -12 minutes everyday, spelling words and addition flashcards.

Nadia is usually very easy going and just follows the flow.


Life is full, but I feel very blessed.

1 comments:

  • Rachel Vos Carrillo | October 6, 2009 at 3:17 PM

    Felicidades Rosalie and Andrew! Tito and completed 7 years this past September. Ahh, I still remember the days when I disliked Andrew and his feelings for me were likewise. Now, I cant imagine anyone better for my older sister. Besides that, you kids came out pretty cute. They are kind of smart too so I guess they have good genes.