Day at the Farm

The kids and I headed down to Oskaloosa on Saturday afternoon to spend some time playing on the farm. Unfortunately, we arrived pretty late in the afternoon and our time was short. We will have to head back. Dad and Mike mentioned that I have at least 6 weeks left before they will be finished. My cousin Margaret and her 2 kids were visiting from Michigan. It was really nice to catch up with her again. Here are a few photos from the day.

Nadia rides the combine with Grandpa.






The 3 girls were fast friends: Nadia, Anna B (my niece), Kelsey (My cousin's daughter)
The few of the boys are included in this photo: Elijah (my nephew) Anna B, Ethan, Adam (My Cousin's Son) and Kelsey.

1 comments:

  • Mary Perry | October 8, 2008 at 12:56 PM

    How lucky for the kids. There just is nothing like a Fall day on the farm. I'm envious.

    Wanted to let you know I tagged you, so you need to check out my blog to see what you need to do.